Thursday, August 20, 2009

A quick vacay.

It all started out as a last minute trip. I woke up, looked at Sheldon and said... "I'm not going to work today. I'm sick... Homesick." Jumped in my car and drove 5 hours to see my family. Last weekend was the weekend that one of the biggest events happens in our little town.
Mountain Festival
That's right folks, good Ol' Mt. Fest.
It is hard to miss!! Strawberry lemonade, cool crowns made out of plastic with ribbon falling down the back, crappy jewelry and overpriced food. You got a parade, the band cheerleaders... It is amazing. Everyone gets together at the park and just has a great time... It is followed by a carnival and car show and if you walk way far over into the corner of City Park, there is a beer garden ;)
It was a great little get away. I miss my family, and had to take this chance to go see them.
I posted some pics...
This is Tamara. She has been my friend, BEST friend for a very long time. I love her and miss her company every day.





Car show day, I stayed late on Sunday so I could spend some time with Pops.



Here is my littlest sis. Love her MUCHO.

That one is Guy>



Oh, and then Kristie gets a bright Idea to get a Tattoo from her bro in law Isaiah...



ON HER FOOT. OOOOUUUUCHHHHH.





Finished product...
Chinese Cherry Blossoms: Female Strength & Beauty; Dominance.



Love it.





1 comment: