Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fun Stuff Man!




So I have some pretty exciting stuff happening in the "Life of Kristie" Like...


MY NEW PURPLE COUCHES. Yes that's right folks, I said it... I got PURPLE COUCHES. And I'm ridiculously excited. I think it really makes my living room complete. I have a Moroccan color scheme going with golds, reds, oranges and purples. I EL OH VEE EE IT!!


(And yeah those are palm trees- Don't ask.)










Next on my list of Excitingness...



My Sister's Rock & Roll Themed baby shower

The Invitations I made :)

My Newest Cake Creation May I present... The Rock & Roll Cake




Lindsay & Karen = KISS







Cathryn, Erin & Zach





1/2 of the gang that showed up



We decorated all these onsies with different rocker decor. My crappy camera phone doesn't do them the justice they deserve.



I turned my Mom's artwork into theatre style posters...




"Live From Parker's Crib..." Get it ?? hehehe




The bay window :)



That was my update :) Tonight my boyfriend, I and some close friends are going to dinner at a fancy schmancy restaurant called Cosmopolitan
I'm pretty excited. And I'm ordering salmon, and a fruity alcoholic drink...
Its the little things :)













3 comments:

  1. purple couches are amazing, and the cake is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sofas.

    And your Potty Like a Rockstar shower blew mine out of the water!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it all! You are always so clever!

    ReplyDelete