Monday, August 9, 2010

If I die young.

"If I die young, bury me in satin... Lay me down in a bed of roses"

Each day we wake up and do our normal routines. One thing I don't incorporate into my routine is being thankful for each day that I do get to have.

Ive heard this song before, never really listened to the lyrics but always thought it was pretty.

Today I looked up the video, and had to share.

I don't want to forget what a blessing each day is. I know that its easy to get lost in the hustle and bustle of everyday life, a full time job, a commute... chores, finances... All those things that tend to get stressful. Then i think, I would never want my mother to have to bury me young. I'm going to be absolutely more grateful for each day, and maybe try to live a little less stressed. Life is a beautiful thing, and I am living another day of it. Thank goodness.

1 comment:

  1. Great outlook! I know I get caught up in the worldly things and forget. Thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete