Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Company Picnic

A few images from our event in Sunnyvale CA.




Getting ready to do relays.





My Sheldon & I

Jason, Ben & Jake
(The smokin' hot LISI men)







My Manager Denise





Jason again (he's one of my favorites)






Kicking butt in the relays.
It was a fun event with face painting and kids games, a bounce house that was a hit with the kids as well as the adults. The food was great, and the company was better. It was a beautiful day in the bay area and I am so glad I attended. I was pretty bummed that there were so many people that complained about having to drive too far so they didn't go. I say Bah Humbug. It happens once a year so stop your whining. But the more time I spend with my office the more annoyed I get with the complaining and whining. Oh well... to each their own. Enjoy your Wednesday.








No comments:

Post a Comment