Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Meet Sheldon

Meet Mr. Perry

He has been the reason for my smile lately,

You know it has been super hard to smile. Life can really throw curve balls that can stress you out, make you so overwhelmed that you forget to appreciate the little things that life has to offer. Like friendship, and people that come in to your life for reasons unknown, and sometimes leave your life too soon. All I know is that sometimes we need a little reminder to appreciate and show appreciation to those who we care about and who care about us. Give hugs more often, smile at strangers who look sad. And never take this life for granted.

But this man (above) has figured out just what needs to be done to make a girl feel happy. I met him at my second job. Always being social that Sheldon, he would dance out on the floor not at all too shy to show off his moves... his skills. I had a curious mind. Who is this guy?? I knew I wanted to meet him. Thinking back on it, I am not 100% sure how exactly we actually met and began talking; But I knew this instantly, Mr. Perry and I... we would be friends. He listens to me rant, he always says just one simple word (cant tell you what it is) that brings an instant warmth to me. I'm so grateful. Grateful for him, grateful for Samm. My family... I'm just so very lucky. SO SO SO Incredibly lucky. Did I mention I am a lucky girl??

It has only been a few weeks, but I know you will probably be hearing a lot about Sheldon, as I see him being an important part of my life from now on.

It is going to be an incredible summer. I just know it.


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you made a new handsome friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that is so great girl! I am happy for you! :o)

    ReplyDelete