Friday, February 6, 2009

Bittersweet Hearts.


I loved this picture. I had to share.
On a SWEETER note... My roommate moves in tonight. And I'm very grateful for my friend Becky who is going to help turn that mess of a craft room into pure crafting brilliance. (see pictures in a post below)
See normally, I can organize myself, but this time, I have so much anxiety and nerves I feel like I may start throwing things out the window in pure irritation.
Ahhh, IF you don't have a good friend that will take a Friday night and spend it cleaning with you. Find one... Or if you do have a friend that will take a lunch break to be your personal Tom Tom... Your in luck.
I'm Lucky. Because I do.
I heart my friends.

1 comment:

  1. I love that photo!! Have fun cleaning tonight! I'm doing the shopping for household goods fun-ness tonight.

    ReplyDelete