Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Meet Rah

So today is a day I felt like introducing the love of my life...



My little sister.
She is my world.
My everything.
My Joy.

It is so weird to love someone so much, that the thought of them makes your heart hurt. (In the good way of course)

Id take a bullet for this little girl. She has been my stronghold for a very long time now. We don't see each other as often as we used to, but she is on my mind every day.
She is bright, strong willed and recently 21 & MARRIED...
I'm so proud of the woman she has become.
Meet Randi.

I call her Rah.

Tomorrow, Ill introduce my parents :)




I love her hairband. Im actually kinda jealous I didnt have one.


This is when we called her the michilen baby.




Bowl cuts were in. But I swear she has a mullet.



At the playground.




Does anyone else notice that the eyelashes on this bunny are creepy as all get out??





Her Bridal Shower.



Day before her wedding. Spa Day :)





Just being goofy.


The Day of her wedding.

My Beautiful little Sister, Randi Elizabeth Gonzales.

No comments:

Post a Comment