Friday, February 13, 2009

Joders!!!

Meet Jody.
Who has ever complained about being the "middle child"?
Not I. I love being the middle one. I have an incredible older sister... (Featured today) and a little sister just the same.

Jody is my Older Sis. I know I could count on her for anything, rain or shine.
She has had my back for as long as I have had one :)
I love her to death, and would do anything for her.
Names she goes by: Do Do (Pronounced Doe Doe)
Joders
Jodes
Liverlippedmonkey
MokeyMokey

(The last two are names my dad makes up)

Top Ten Things to know about Jody:

1. She is one of the most responsible people, you will ever meet.


2. Her salsa kicks rear.

3.Her and lil sis, find interesting ways to deflate air beds.


4. Don't buy her dolphin stuff. She has enough.

5.She is the only person I know who spent an ungodly amount of money on a bed.
6. She doesn't have to wear make up. And she still looks damn good.

7. She's a Darren Fan
8.She is a Sharks Fan
9. I can't wait for her to have babies.
(Wait, is that something about her? OR me?)
10. I'm her favorite.
Don't ever complain about being in the middle. Its the best place to be. I promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment