Thursday, February 26, 2009

Money??? No...



So I know that the economy has said to be pretty crappy lately. Well I am feeling it.

It is a pretty awful feeling when you don't even know if you will be able to pay rent. I mean, how
gut-wrenchingly stressful. I had a roommate. But that person turned out to be
A big super duper huge thumbs down. Ahhhh well. Life goes on I guess.
So what happens when you can't pay your rent. Do I resort to a cardboard box?
(If anyone has a large one, that would be a great back up plan)
SO on top of no money, and stress I have the plague. - Yeah this great chest cold is sticking around. Sometimes I think "Why me?" then I have to remind myself of all the things I have in life, and this money thing... well... money comes and goes. Health dwindles, but I can be grateful I am alive, that I have an incredible family , great friends and a roof over my head (for now).
Wish me luck. (Or a second job)

2 comments:

  1. I am here for you, to help you and support you. You are strong and will get through this. I have faith in you young grasshopper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude your back! I have missed your blogs! I am soo sorry about the roomie. I have been a bit stressed about money too, but we must count our blessings. I will keep you in my prayers. P.S. I you need a box....I can mail you one. lol. (only kidding)

    ReplyDelete